Thursday, October 6, 2011

Steve Jobs 1955-2011 R.I.P.





It felt like I’d been slapped in the face. There it was: On Twitter. In my email. On a phone call. Steve Jobs, the tech industry’s one true icon, was gone — taken from us far too soon, at the age of 56.
Say what you will about the dynamic maverick who built and rebuilt Apple over the course of four decades, but Steve Jobs was a visionary. A maker of things. A doer who intimately understood the excitement of a new product. How the interchange of 1s and 0s could produce a sublime piece of software. Steve Jobs got all this. We admired him for it. Some loved him for it. None of us will forget him for it.

R.I.P. Steve!!!!

4 comments:

RxKxBx said...

Hi Basti. Matt from RxKxBx here, hope you don't mind adding your's to our list of blog friends. Cool stuff bro, wish I knew about this one earlier.

4649

Basti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Basti said...

Sure, go ahead!
Are you back in Japan? Mail me...we might can find some time to ride together.

-Straight Edge Photography- said...

No man, I'm still in Thailand, coming back in December. Bring the Pirate Coin boyz and we go for a ride. Matt

Post a Comment